Location: Brussels, Belgium
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Supply Chain
bioMérieux Benelux S.A./N.V.
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
The logistic referent is accountable of the good execution by 3PL (Third-party-Logistics) of Inbound & outbound flows and stock management. He/She is also responsible of the interfaces between the subsidiary and the warehouse and/or the carrier(s) in cooperation with Customer Supply for day-to-day operations and deliveries to customers.
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in logistics and/or supply chain
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to translate goals into action plans
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Focused on results and customer needs
- IS Skills (SAP or other ERP, Excel)
- Expert in logistics (warehousing and transportation)
- Capability to manage outside service providers, performance and cost oriented
- Team spirit and ability to work in a multicultural team
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.