Description At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisionsWe are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics. Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Sales Contracts Coordinator!Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Training and Education:
- Create proposals, contracts and quotations. Ensure that all business requirements are met before issuing contracts to the sales team, distribution partners and customers. Meet with Finance and Legal on a regular basis to ensure active contract obligations are met.
- Support the sales team with any sales related processes including: complex sales, customer account creation and maintenance, reporting, Salesforce.com assistance, vendor registration, quotations, IDN/GPO contract administration, etc.
- Manage CPQ approval queue and follow up with approvers as needed.
- Respond to Requests for Quotations (RFQ), Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and bids.
- Effectively communicate/coordinate with various internal stakeholders (i.e. Finance, Legal, and senior sales leadership) to get proposals reviewed/approved.
- Gather necessary documentation to set up new accounts in SAP
- Assist with management of salesforce.com CRM, Domo Reporting, and SAP ERP
- Generate sales reports as requested.
- Ensure the compliance of business activities meet the most stringent requirements of legal and ethical standards and current company policies.
- Perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing, related field or an equivalent combination of experience or education required. Additional schooling in sales/business administration a plus..Experience: 4 years sales administration, customer service, sales support or related experienceKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Familiarization with all company products, in-depth knowledge of customer accounts and a working knowledge of SAP and CRM.2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders.3. Working knowledge of information systems to include Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT knowledge required. Microsoft TEAMs, CRM Salesforce knowledge preferred, not required.4. Demonstrates strong skills in troubleshooting, problem-solving and decision-making.5. Highly motivated, committed and goal-oriented.6. Team player.7. Exhibits professionalism in performance of job. 8. Shows exemplary skills in organizing projects and workload.9. Knowledge of diagnostics industry preferred.10. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.