Office Coordinator - Program Management
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Administrative Assistance
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as an Office Coordinator!
The Office Coordinator position will assist with administrative tasks in the Program Management Department, including scheduling meetings and events, submitting monthly expense reports, managing department tools, and other tasks.
- Performs all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Schedules and supports department meetings, including recording minutes, action items, and key decisions.
- Helps coordinate agendas and other administrative tasks for multiple leadership meetings.
- Plans and organizes department events.
- Schedules and assists with planning department trainings.
- Coordinates training groups and assignments in the QMS.
- Tracks department spending on purchase card and submits expense report monthly.
- Assists team members with use of the ePROC system.
- Maintains office supply inventory and places orders for new office supplies.
- Tracks up-to-date contact information for team members.
- Assists the department’s Senior Director with collecting and entering team goals into the department charter (revised annually).
- Designs and updates the department’s page on the company-wide intranet.
- Coordinates licenses for software tools used by the team.
- Manages department-owned teams and channels on MS Teams.
- Manages department calendar.
- Tracks up-to-date team member information (e.g. birthday list, contact information, seating chart, org chart).
Training and Education
Associate degree or higher preferred, high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one year of experience in office administration.
- Minimum of one year of experience planning and coordinating special events or meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
- Can effectively work as part of a team, and supports the team with a helpful attitude.
- Clear and transparent verbal and written communication.
- Critical listening skills, and an ability to recognize important and high-level information.
- Ability to stay positive and calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to adjust to changes in scheduling, and general flexibility in the work environment.
- Organization and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to complete work quickly and efficiently.
- Critical and innovative thinker.
- Very familiar with Microsoft tools, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Skilled at managing tasks using Asana (preferred).
- Skilled at creating graphics in LucidChart (preferred).