A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
Achieve the sales budget, act as an business developer for the molecular syndromic solutions through product technical aspect & medical value.
- Be recognized as the expert for molecular Syndromic approach,
- Analyze strategic decision making in the hospital and understand clinicians needs at customers.
- Completion of CRM to capture competitors assets, customer contacts and reporting of all sales events
- Identify and convince decision makers, Key Opinion Leader and influencers, propose technical and clinical solutions (Clinicians and C-Suite). Financial proposal is prepared in collaboration with account manager.
- Collect insights from healthcare providers regarding the clinical and diagnostic management of Infectious Diseases and use this information to prepare the way for a more appropriate and wider usage of the products.
- Organize and perform clinician visits to increase consumption of the installed base and explore for new potential
- Collaborate closely with account managers and business developer molecular to have the best synergy with other bioMérieux products, leading to efficient team work.
- Participate in pre-tender works and provide tenders support
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to national and regional congresses if required
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to clinicians respecting the “norm”/objective set in the territory. Respect the basics of bioMérieux Sales Excellence principles.
- Ensure the compliance of sales activities, commercial policy, and company policies.
- Any other duties as required.
- Studies/experience : Scientific background (Bachelor/Master or PhD in biology / infectious disease) – with a specialization in Molecular, possibly combined with business degree.
- Skills and qualification : Cutting-edge scientific understanding and technical expertise in molecular diagnostics is mandatory / Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication/promotional initiatives / Analytical and decision making skills / Excellent business and strategic planning and execution capabilities with drive for results / Driven by achieving timelines taking cost and quality into consideration / Clinician focus at customer site / Ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with health-care professionals and C-Suite / Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams / Solid communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English/Dutch
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.