Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Perform the sales administration and customer support activities for his/her area to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction in line with the written procedures, the guidelines and in close collaboration with the other departments helping to meet the organization targets
- Assist internal and external customers with various requests while offering efficient customer service. Act as liaison between various departments involved in the sales orders process, from account managers to supply chain.
- Process and enter country sales orders in SAP (or local ERP) in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations and ensure prompt and accurate delivery of products throughout Canada, while ensuring accuracy of all data entries and information related to sales orders, deliveries and invoicing.
- Ensure order-related customer relationship by phone or e-mails in a timely and accurate manner bringing support and solutions when required
- Monitor the on Time and In full order delivery creation and monitor the backorders in coordination with the other supply chain departments (warehouse, Supply & Demand Manager, Local demand planner, Logistic referent)
- Manages (recording, follow-up or closing) the non-technical complaints from customers in collaboration with other departments (Warehouse, Transport and Customs, Finance, Quality….) processing in a good way the different issues (Dispute Cases, Notifications). Coordinate customers returns and carrier damage with associated credit notes
- Work closely with dedicated accounts by managing and following up on their activities and transactions, being their main point of contact for any kind of requests. Learn and understand their needs and requirements while maintaining open and frequent communication with those accounts.
- Acquire knowledge of highly specialized products to offer best possible service to our customers.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of strong and relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of our customer base and industry would be an asset
- Computer skills: proficient in the MS Office Suite and an ERP, preferably SAP
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work under customer pressure. Rigor and timeliness Commitment. Time and priorities management
- Business /customer oriented. Adaptability/Flexibility
- Teamwork oriented, meticulous and well organized
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and French, spoken and written
Scope and Resources Accountability, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Manage country’s portfolio: orders, schedule agreements, shipping and logistics complaints
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): Manage several hundred orders/month
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): OTIF, Deadline to be respected, Logistics Complaints, call answering rate, Scrap due Order Entry, Credit Notes Volumes
- Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: Demand planner, Com Ops, Supply & Demand Manager, Logistics &Distribution Centers, Transport & Customs, Finance, External Providers, Customers