This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Position Type: Unfixed Term
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The FSE performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
• To support distributor in troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment
• Maintain good communication and rapport with distributor FSE team to ensure company compliance and standard are met.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and install base information in a timely manner.
• Maintaining communications with customers/distributor to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery.
• Utilizing the escalation process with Global Support to resolve customer service delivery issues.
• Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.