At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be part of our team as a Human Resources Business Partner!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Represent HR as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our leadership teams.
- Drive the implementation of the HR strategy in support of short and long-term business goals
- Build effective, collaborative partnerships within the organization
- Provide advice and expertise to resolve HR issues and/or complex business-related issues that arise.
- Support the development of a culture that drives innovation, manages accountability and employee engagement in order to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partner with HR teams in improving the effective delivery of HR services and processes for the client organization while integrating and sharing best practices.
- Act as a change agent by promoting and providing advice and support for organizational change.
- Provide management with guidance and interpretation of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Enhance the skills of leaders and managers through facilitated coaching sessions in order to improve their overall leadership effectiveness.
- Provide a full range of HR consulting services and problem solving
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Other Business-related field required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in human resources in a generalist and/or HRBP role
- Exhibits high level of emotional intelligence
- Promotes energetic, collaborative teamwork
- S/PHR Certification desired.
- Broad knowledge of all HR disciplines with a demonstrated knowledge of talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, organizational development and employee relations.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors or another related HR software preferred.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Windows applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience with field-based employees preferred