Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Position Type: Unfixed Term
As Healthcare Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for business development, managing large key accounts, marketing, sales, prospecting, developing relationships with potential customers and meeting sales targets within the Pharmaceutical Segment.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the Pharmaceutical regional team to identify new business and grow relationships that assist in revenue generation.
• To drive, cooperate and work closely with our distribution channel partners in developing and promoting BMX brand to Pharmaceutical Industry in Indonesia.
• To promote bioMerieux solutions to Pharmaceutical customers.
• To visit the full range of customers, including - Specialists, Technician, Lab Management and Purchasing unit on a regular basis in the designated territories.
• To handle repeat sales and develop additional accounts in order to achieve profitable sales goals.
• To replace unprofitable or inappropriate accounts with bMx install base into profitable accounts.
• To maintain adequate records of all activities under responsibilities and to submit weekly call reports and special monthly reports including competitive activity and market trends.
• To provide regular feedback on company marketing strategy and also the strategy of those of competitors.
• To keep up-to-date on product knowledge relating to bioMerieux products and that of its competitors.
• To handle product complaints by passing the complaint to Customer support and ensure that such complaints are solved as soon as possible with proper follow up.
• To cooperate and work closely with internal and external supply and order entry departments to assure the best distribution service to customers.
• To proactively share info and cooperate with fellow team members in ASEAN and other personnel within the organisation where necessary.
• To provide customers / opinion leaders with up-to-date information on the company and its activities. Cascade public company news on our website to promote bioMerieux activities.
• BSc in Microbiology, Science or related field.
• 5-7 years Sales experience in the Pharma Industry field, including managing distribution channels and Global/Regional/Local key accounts.
• Valid Driver's license with an excellent record.
• Dynamic, people oriented and customer centric individual.
• Excellent selling skills with successful track record Excellent communication/presentation skills and listening skills. Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English to communiate with key stakeholders