Description At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Talent Acquisition Partner!
This position will provide some support to our Latin American teams. Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
This position will be responsible for:
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with assigned hiring teams and candidates
- Lead recruitment activities for a variety of roles throughout the organization, which may include global and senior leadership roles.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess organizational needs, define roles and requirements, and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Effectively manage the hiring process, including tracking the status and progress of open requisitions and candidates in process
- Provide active consultation to hiring leaders regarding compliance related issues and industry best practices
- Responsible for coordinating assigned recruiting related projects and initiatives, i.e. community outreach events, pipeline development, data analytics, diversity, etc.
- Assist in the development of interview questions and templates for use company-wide
- Aid in the development and execution of strategic sourcing and recruiting plans for key roles throughout the organization
- Represent bioMerieux at college and community career events
- Maintain familiarity to all applicable laws governing the recruiting and hiring process
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for experience, skills, and knowledge with regards to job description requirements and business needs
- Extend and negotiate offers with candidates
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through responsive communication and managing candidate engagement
- Ensure proper documentation of all hiring activities in compliance with OFCCP and EEO standards
- Collaborate effectively with hiring teams to expedite the talent selection and offer process
This position requires the following:Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, although related experience may be substituted on a 2:1 basis
- 2+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit candidates for a wide variety of positions and skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to constructively and positively influence others
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to navigate social media networks and utilize applicant tracking software
- Ability to work as an independent, self-directed contributor
- Adaptability and flexibility to change