At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Business Analyst!
Support North America Clinical Commercial Operations team with GPO rebate and distributor margin calculations and reporting. Support the Access Quote tool, learn the CPQ (Salesforce) quote tool used for US Sales team opportunities. Support contract compliance and profitability data reporting. Support pricing audits and customer reviews. Assist in developing tools, reports, dashboards and KPI’s that will positively impact operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Support the Access Quote tool for US Sales force, including all products for Industry and Clinical Business.
- Learn the CPQ (Salesforce) quoting tool used to support Clinical operations.
- Support other key projects related to contract management and proposal management.
- Support contract compliance reporting for North America.
- Perform audits in SAP & CRM for accuracy and completeness of pricing, material determination, contract milestones data.
- Develop and execute monthly & quarterly reporting to ensure compliance, accuracy, and revenue assurance.
- Identify, scope, and lead projects for improvements in revenue assurance, profitability, and other areas as required.
- GPO rebate and distributor margin calculations, reporting, and payment
- Assist in automating tools for auditing pricing and membership lists
- Responsible for creating and maintaining KPI’s, reports, dashboards, and models leveraging data warehouse and BI tools.
- Design and prepare reports as business needs arise.
- Support Finance and Accounting with GL reconciliations, audits, and other month-end activities
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Training and Education
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems and/or equivalent work-related experience is required. A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business analyst.
Minimum of five years accounting experience; preferably as a business analyst (SAP preferred but not required).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint; advanced Excel and Access skills necessary
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- SAP or other enterprise management system
- BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx or DOMO preferred)
- Experience extracting and managing large data sets for analysis and exception reporting
- Must be organized and detail oriented in order to meet critical deadlines
- Must communicate well in writing and orally
- Understanding of general accounting principles, to include debits, credits, revenue recognition accounting and general ledger account reconciliations