Come be a part of our team and our mission!
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for an Associate Program Manager to join our growing team!
Works under the direction of the Program Manager (PM) for the assigned project(s). The APM plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks; performs technical writing tasks including creating presentations, flow charts, and procedures; supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.; takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up; and assists in development of presentations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics' Quality System.
- Attend project meetings, provide follow-up documentation including action items, meeting minutes, and key decisions.
- Assist in preparing and communicating project status, risks, and timeline.
- Assist in drafting and maintaining project documentation including; project proposals, requirements, project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, budgets, and scheduled milestones.
- Effectively and accurately communicate/report relevant project information to the PM.
- Work collaboratively with the project/program team.
- Ensure all documentation is complete at project close.
- Work collaboratively within the department to support all department objectives.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive attitude.
- Keep the PM informed about project status and issues that may impact the project.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training and Education:
- Bachelors' degree in business, communication, IT, or equivalent technical field required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organization and attention to detail
- Critical listening skills, and an ability to recognize important and high-level information
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with MS Visio preferred
- Ability to prepare clear and concise summaries for executives and stakeholders
- Flexibility and agility to learn new topics quickly and assist where needed
- Willing to accept and act on feedback
- Willingness and ability to interact effectively and harmoniously with other people
- Act as an ambassador for your projects and projects the team is responsible for
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively
- Project management experience and familiarity with MS Project is desired