bioMérieux CZ s.r.o.
The Account Manager for all product and solutions (immunoassay, molecular biology and microbiology) who will be the main contact for customers developing current business and acquiring new one. The position require 80 % of working time to be spend on the field visiting customers. Sales territory is Bohemia region of Czech Republic.
- Act as a key contact for product and solutions, following up qualified leads and converting these into buying customers
- Build and maintain relationship in order to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve sales targets and budget
- Promptly deal with customer enquiries, requests and complaints. Regularly visit customer accounts in accordance with the promotional program, meeting all activity requirements on the Buying and Working Platform, to engender a good selling environment and to maintain excellent customer relations
- Prepare quotations, proposals, tenders, negotiate prices within limits of authority
- Interact cross-departmental co-operation, leading to best possible and efficient team work to promote instrumentation and reagents sales, insuring customer relationships are optimized to achieve targets and budgets ; liaise with Corporate Account Manager(s), Business Development Manager(s), Application Specialist(s) and Product Manager(s)
- Regular visits with the clients, especially targeted to the Procurement hospital managers and lab owners, Clinicians, Laboratory Manager, Microbiologist / Virologist, Infection Control Director & Team,
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to regional congresses
- Build relationship and networking with Key Opinion Leaders and VIPs to get their support for our medical value
- Independent leadership of own territory, visits planning and targeting according priorities and potentials being aligned with sales budget objectives and focus
- Monitoring of competitors activities, analyzing risks and opportunities for our business
- Accurate reporting of field activities and opportunities (CRM software)
- University degree from the area of medicine, biology, microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology
- Good knowledge and understanding of laboratory techniques and laboratory environment
- Scientific and Sales background
- At least 2 years sales experience from the similar position
- Excellent selling skills, strong motivation for success, dynamic drive in business opportunities management, the ability to gain new clients
- Experience from IVD lab or from clinic is an advantage
- Advanced computer knowledge (MS Office, CRM)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting technical information to audience with various levels of medical and scientific experience
- Independent and fully autonomous personality, strong team player
- Driving license group B
Fluent Czech and English language knowledge
A unique opportunity to become a part of the world-wide leader in IVD
- Training program for continual development
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration
- Progressive system for sales incentives
- Interesting employee benefits and possibility to take part in CSR and Engagement actions locally and on cluster level
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.