Location: St Laurent, Canada
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Customer Service
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Provide field scientific support & services, including sales support, training, qualification, field actions deployment at all stages of bMx solutions life cycle management, guarantee added value, assess patient result impact
Main Accountabilities covered by the Field Application Specialist:
• Support our customers when implementing new assays and IT solutions
• Provide support to the customer during the evaluation and implementation of these solutions.
• Offer enhancements for development and optimization of our solutions at customer sites.
• Perform standard of work for documentation and customer complaint handling to achieve high level customer satisfaction.
• Ensure customer management database/CRM is up to date and include full activity traceability.
• Collaborate with the Account Managers to develop account strategies for excellent customer service and support (increase and retain business)
• Demonstrate our solutions; instrumentation, IT and reagents to bioMérieux and new customers.
• Manage an assigned territory including efficient traveling and scheduling.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in biology/microbiology/molecular/IT & software is an asset
• 3/5 years’ experience in biology or industrial microbiology
Skills and Qualifications:
• Customer and solution oriented
• Training and coaching capabilities
• Organized, rigorous and autonomous
• Good communication skills in both French and English and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Advanced computer knowledge would be and asset
• Master CRM (reporting and dashboard) would be considered an asset
• Scheduling and organization skills to optimize presence in the field
• A valid drivers license is required
• Up-to-date vaccination where required by customers
Scope and Resources Accountability, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Territory management (Western Canada - Alberta), domestic and international travel, territory cross coverage, company car and expense management, schedule management
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): Territory revenue targets, customer service revenue targets, expense budget management
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Customer satisfaction, Customer visits, Salesforce completion rate, outlook forecast schedule completion rate, software update completion progress, special marketing initiatives
- Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: INTERNAL: Hotline, Field Service Engineers, QA/RA, Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Finances, Order Desk, Contracts, Managers. EXTERNAL: All customer stakeholders