Software & Connection Support Trainee
BASIC TASKS AND GENERAL OBJECTIVES CONNECTED TO THE POSITION:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Facilitating and coordinating Vilink installations and promoting directly from the call centre.
- Cooperating with training department in order to define a target of new potential customers.
- Providing support on the field for software and server installation and connection
ACADEMIC FORMATION, WORKING EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUESTED FOR THE POSITION:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic/Informatics Engineering
- Master of Science in Biomedical/Informatics Engineering (desired).
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to interact with customers and to promote services/solutions.