A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
This position coordinates marketing efforts related to bioMerieux diagnostics products. This includes assisting with the execution, development, and implementation of marketing plans, programs, and events. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Product Marketing Managers to help deliver on their brand plan objectives.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the execution of Marketing and Sales programs
- Support for promotional events and tradeshows including all logistics and planning
- Creates databases for tracking and trending programs and events including lead conversion, sales cycle, budget reconciliation, and other metrics
- Coordinate Regional Trade shows
- Sales & Marketing materials inventory, tracking, and shipments
- Logistical aspect of post-marketing studies
- Manages submission of paperwork with Quality for release of promotional materials
- Coordinates posting/organization of all materials with ShowPad Coordinator
Additional responsibilities include working with little to no assistance to:
- Support Product Managers with execution of marketing strategy and tactics in support of business and brand objectives
- Assist with marketing campaigns, and reporting metrics
- Assist with regular field staff communication and customer support
- Serves as a key liaison interfacing and collaborating with Sales, MARCOM, Customer Support, Legal, Quality Assurance and other external partners.
- Some travel required.
- Performs all work in accordance with company policies and the BioFire Quality System.
Training and Education:
- Knowledge and skills acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent professional working experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 or more years of experience in Marketing or related field preferred.
Experience and background:
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is preferred.
- Must be team-oriented and possess a proactive attitude.
- Ability to work independently under some supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Experience with regulated products and understanding of clinical diagnostics.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Detail-oriented work ethic
- Experience with and ability to meet deadlines
- Physical Requirements: Ability to manage physical requirements associated with travel. Should be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.