A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Technical Applications and Deployment, Health Information Solutions & Services Team, within the US Clinical Sales Organization, the CLARION Systems and Applications Administrator provides technical lead and guidance for US systems and application projects throughout the phases of implementation necessary to support the CLARION solution by engaging directly with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with functional requirements.
This includes the activities related to local US planning, installation, configuration, implementation, administration, support, security, documentation, and maintenance of systems and applications leveraged in the delivery of the CLARION solution (SAS, Google Cloud Project, etc.). Also, supports the Global R&D and IS teams in developing documentation, technical procedures and user support guides for these systems and applications, and other data extraction and data verification tools.
- Through his/her expertise, contributes to the local management of CLARION™ systems and applications, products and/or services ensuring adherence to established good practices and/or design control policies.
- Provide multi-level support, Level 1 and Level 2, to internal and external stakeholders to minimize service disruption and facilitate operations.
- Provide application support for implementation activities to include plan, perform and implement installations and upgrades and implement/sustain middleware application components.
- Provide application support for test activities to include unit/component testing, integration testing, system testing, and acceptance testing.
- Provide support for maintenance activities to include improving performance with available tools, checking application for problems and reviewing operations to ensure only valid processes are running, optimizing the functionality of application software, diagnosing and recovering failed applications and maintaining application integrity, performance and availability.
- Assist with the addition and maintenance of users of applicable systems and applications through the establishment and monitoring of roles based access.
- Work with the Global Organization in support of the CLARION solution both in the local US market and the external US market as needed
Studies and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor's degree minimum 5 years relevant/recent application administration experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of product design, development and project technical lead.
- Experience in installation, upgrades, configuration and troubleshooting of 'packaged application code/solutions' to internal / test and production environments
- Experience in Incident, Problem & change management
- Handled Performance Tuning and Optimization with strong analytical troubleshooting skills for quick issue resolution in mission-critical environments
- Experience with HIPAA guidelines and data handling and management processes for compliance eligibility
- A track record of confident, positive work ethic with high performance standards coupled with a willingness to collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure data integrity and verification
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in tandem.
- Experience with delivering high availability systems for non-stop operations
- Ability to work in an international environment within Corporate and matrix organizations
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.