A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
bioMerieux has a position open for a Service Corporate Account Manager to join our team based in Durham, NC.
The purpose of this job is to (1) maintain and establish growth of the current service agreement base and create new business opportunities through IDN and Corporate Service Compliance and Biomedical Engineering (BME) Agreements and Service Marketing programs leading to increased revenues and contract coverage rate for the company and (2) develop and execute both internal and external communications regarding the service portfolio and service value to support the bioMerieux Field Sales and Service teams
- Grow sales of bioMerieux service contracts through IDN and Corporate Service Compliance and BME Agreements to achieve annual sales growth objectives.
- Coordinate sales efforts between corporate offices and field organizations to obtain national focus and drive sales pipeline for bioMerieux services.
- Prepare deal strategies and account plans and review with service sales management.
- Negotiate deal terms and conditions and pricing with customers.
- Implement new contracts and manage sales activities relative to those contracts.
- Conduct regular business reviews with IDN Corporate Accounts and Service Management.
- Work closely with Regional Sales and Service Management to demonstrate service value to customers and optimize total service profitability.
- Establish service sales and marketing activities to promote service products and capabilities, grow the service business, and increase service revenue.
- Meet and communicate regularly with customers, opinion leaders, sales, technical, and service personnel to ascertain market changes and customer needs.
- Develop, implement, and revise service product offerings to meet market expectations and to drive increased revenue and contract coverage by capturing customers not currently purchasing bioMerieux service contracts.
- For new bioMerieux products introduced, analyze predicted costs, failure rates and market conditions to establish service pricing.
- Determine or revise service pricing information based on cost, expected margins, and market potential.
- Facilitate service sales training to appropriate internal and external bioMérieux personnel.
- Develop or revise support service product information sheets, brochures, advertising, etc. in collaboration with company marketing department.
- Establish and maintain Service Sales and Marketing communications with field sales, field service, marketing, and customers to ensure attainment of customer satisfaction through programs and policies that are being developed consistent with customer needs and desires.
- Support other bioMerieux sales efforts such as trade shows, national/regional corporate customer meetings.
Studies and Experience:
- Knowledge of various product lines and service portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles.
- BS/BA degree.
- Minimum of seven years product or service sales experience, preferably with bioMerieux product lines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work interdepartmentally and cross functionally for success.
- Strong financial and analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of contractual provisions and experience negotiating pricing and terms and conditions.
- Computer skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce.com.
- Minimum of 10% travel required.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.