Location: Shanghai, China
Position Type: Fixed-Term
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Responsible for warehousing and domestic transportation suppliers management, process continuous improvement to ensure the good performance in order fulfillment and cost effective with fully compliance commitment.
Responsible for tracking the daily inbound and outbound delivery in time and accuracy by monitoring suppliers performance;
Coordinate with the 3PL to fulfill internal parties logistics service request;
Lead suppliers monthly KPI evaluation and follow up complain and improvement case;
Conduct timely training for 3PL to deliver the updated operation standard and ensure operation quality and compliance;
Responsible for logistics expense review, payment and analysis report;
Initiate the opportunities of SOP improvement to maintain operation efficiency and cost effective;
Take part in supply chain projects in logistics domain;
Manage the logistics daily report and documents filing according to process and policy.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
1. At least 3 years working experience in logistics management in medical device, auto or other related industries.
2. Fluent English in writing and reading.
3. Good at data statistics and analysis.
4. Excellent in communication and team work.
5. Efficient problem solver.