At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnosticsThe Corporate Account Manager will establish business relationships with Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN) and other key accounts in the assigned geography to maintain and grow new business in accordance with Company objectives. Principal job duties entail:
This position requires:
- Grow sales of BioFire products and services in IDN accounts in accordance with annual sales growth objectives.
- Meet and exceed annual sales objective of Net New Business Value from IDN agreements.
- Prospect, develop and implement strategies to penetrate large IDN customers to grow and maintain a prominent business presence.
- Develop sound business plan for assigned segment. Forecast, plan and execute business objectives so as to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Gain and maintain key C-Suite, KOL relationships. Hold high-level business reviews and Grand Rounds with IDN key decision makers.
- Deliver compelling value proposition by leveraging entire Company portfolio vis-à-vis customer needs.
- Work in a matrix environment vis-à-vis front line Sales Managers, Region Sales Directors and Clinical Implementation Managers. Collaborate; coordinate in order to close business system-wide.
- Maintain in-house relationship with Marketing, R&D, Service, Legal and other key functions to facilitate an environment of “easy to do business” with the customer.
- Develop and maintain key customer reference sites and relationships.
- Manage expenses within annual budget.
- Support other BioFire sales efforts such as trade shows, national GPO conventions, and regional sales meetings.
- Produce Quality Work. Exhibit accuracy, thoroughness, promptness, and consistently produce work that achieves stated results. Exhibit dependability and demonstrate commitment to quality.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- 4 year BS/BA Degree in a science related field. MBA Preferred.
- In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Capital Equipment sales experience preferred.
- Health System, National Accounts and IDN contract sales experience required.
- Sales Management experience is preferred
- Advanced computer skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Extensive travel and a valid driver's license are required. Should be able to lift 55-65 lbs. comfortably.
- Proven track record in a corporate selling environment involving multiple layers of decision makers and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate with all BioFire departments including field sales, finance, senior management, legal, contract admin and with key GPO/IDN contacts.
- Excellent presentation skills. Adept at using multi-media presentation tools.
- Problem solving skills. Anticipates problems, establishes priorities, analyzes relevant factors and develops action plans. Searches for improvement opportunities and applies new and creative solutions.
- Business acumen. This individual possesses keen business acumen. Understands the “give and take” in a business environment. Demonstrates the ability to create win/win solutions.
- Build strong relationship at the C-suite. Demonstrates an ability to create deep and wide relationships at the C-suite leading to quantifiable results.
- Technical Competence. Understands and can explain the operation, results and benefits of the Biofire test panels in a clear and compelling manner. Understands and can clearly explain the impact of BioFire test panels on appropriate treatment options, patient outcomes and the financial and operational benefits for the client IDN.
- Negotiation skills. Demonstrates the ability to negotiate contracts and other transactions leading to win/win relationships.
- Leadership. Demonstrates the ability to direct necessary efforts to achieve company growth goals in the areas of responsibility.
- Seven (7) years successful field sales experience.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; ability to lead without authority.
This position requires successful completion of background checks, drug screens, and other such consumer reports as necessary for vendor credentialing purposes.