At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Human Resources Rep!
- Support the HR activities and administration for the Salt Lake site, including manufacturing, engineering, and support teams (Drive for Results)
- Input HR data into HRIS and maintain necessary employee files and reports
- Provide a robust delivery of HR service to our employees (Focus on Customer)
- Be a key contributor to several projects and initiatives requiring collaboration within HR and with other departments (Collaboration)
- Assist HRBPs with daily activities such as leave support, employee relations, communications to client groups, onboarding, recruitment, offboarding, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Business-related or human resources degree preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requires good writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with an above-average attention to detail is required. (Adaptability)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters required