A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
What will be your responsabilities at bioMérieux?
- Designs the HR Platforms and Release service and ensures it is formalized, communicated and known : defines business SLA and manages their evolution; promotes usage of service to end-users and maximize usage of service features; ensures accuracy of published service catalog and referential (intranet, ticketing, ..).
- Implements the Platform and Release service : Follows carefully what the editors and partners deliver; Coordinates high severity incidents resolution; Leads problems resolution; Review Root Cause Analysis (RCA) when needed.
- Accountable of Release Calendars, Technical Upgrade and Data Refresh calendars where applicable. Drives impact analysis of Releases as well as HELIX Integrations of platforms in scope
- Drives the improvement plan on existing service including cost, performance, internal customer pricing model and value, in consultation with the Business as well as IS teams.
- Co-ordinates Release reviews and upcoming requests/projects, prioritizes with IS and the Business (lifecycle needs VS budget); Requests quotations for lifecycle management and upgrades (from AMS partner or other vendors); Manages financial envelop for these requirements.
- Monitors service performance and cost: Measures and provides reporting and metrics on performance of the service (SLA & OLA) including the usage of the service; Provides required financial reporting.
- Guaranties technical and functional consistency on the service scope via verification (IS) and user acceptance (business) testing: Follows-up changes implementation and identifies changes-related incidents and problems; Provides upstream inputs (at initiative level) to ensure that necessary prerequisites are taken into account; Identifies potential risks induced by a project to decide of GO / NO GO; Escalates when necessary; Downstream: makes sure prerequisites to transition from project to run are met (support organization, user training…), in alignment with project manager.
Who are your?
- Post-graduate degree or coursework may be expected with more than 8 years of industry experience or equivalent experience.
- Functional knowledge and Expertise in Release Management for HR platforms such as SAP SuccessFactors, Dayforce, Learning Management applications, CSOD etc,.
- Soft skills: Facilitator, good communicator, capacity to act with courage, capable of showing emotional intelligence.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.