The position is trans – product range within all AMS Clinical
- For each actions of the campaign and tools (landing page, marketing automation tools such as Actito or Pardot), the mission will intend to deploy and cascade an EME roll-out plan (including definition of target audience, when to use, how to use…) to follow their use, messages and sales impact, in close collaboration with Global and regional marketing head.
- Ensure that digital tools are embedding AMS messages for the campaigns in the proper format at the right pace to address the various customers / stakeholders involved in AntiMicrobial Stewardship (labs, clinicians, C-Suite…)
- Be the regional referent for all major Digital supports
- Potentially the internship will be including in the mission:
- Cascading a comprehensive approach delivering optimal Customer Experience in line with Global Marketing and the Global Digital Transformation strategies. This is inclusive of global marketing for impact plans, digital customer experience model, etc…
- And focussing also where marketing impact is absolutely key such as e-commerce, onebiomerieux (public and private spaces and customer portal)
- Animation and replication of a regional Customer Experience committee to share and collect insights from the local teams (providing a solid feedback loop representing the regional voice of the customer).