Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Under the guidance of the Business Process Owner, responsible for the performance (i.e. meeting the various process stakeholders’ expectations) of the Master Data Customers business processes transversally.
What will be your mission ?
- Support the BPO as a representative of the functions & regions and guarantee alignment between the business strategy as expressed by the function & region heads and the business processes and contribute to global, regional or local transformation projects (eg. : MDM Customers project context).
- Own the best practices for the MDM Customers domain & associated business processes within scope : methodologies, operational workflows, Master Data, process KPIs, organization structures, leverage knowledge within the organization: define required skills, design training curriculum, ensure that the documentation is accurate and up-to-date (Signavio project), and make sure that end users receive the appropriate level of training to be efficient in their job.
- Explain and promote the usage of standard processes & systems (including reporting) in order to develop end-users’ autonomy and performance in their daily tasks , compliant with internal control.
- Lead, participate in, train and/or support an international network of Data Owners, Stewards, Key Users to disseminate information, new processes & process improvements globally, and to capture requirements from users for process improvement in collaboration with other domains BPR, process architects and project teams.
- Collect, qualify and prioritize process improvement opportunities and follow-up their implementation with the relevant stakeholders, also providing adequate support during the implementation phase.
- Manage roles and authorization ensuring access, adequacy and segregation of duty rules.
- Efficiently work transversally with other MDM Customers Stream Leaders (Change Management, Data Quality, QMS, ...) and other closely linked projects among the company (Digital Transformation, US Transition, ECommerce, ...) to guarantee a consistent management of business processes vs these streams / projects.
Who are you?
Master Degree or equivalent documented education in a relevant course of study with at least 2 to 5 years of operational experience in the domain, preferably using SAP, SalesForce & TIBCO EBX5 in context.
Demonstrated & successful experience working in an international/multicultural context, leading some kind of project to completion and working to solve a cross domain issue.
IS System knowledge (SAP, SalesForce, MDM solutions like TIBCO EBX5)
Excellent interpersonal relationship skills & understanding of multicultural impacts on interpersonal relationships. Interpersonal Relationships
Demonstrated high level of Adaptability / Flexibility, ability to facilitate meetings & decision making, Meetings Management
Demonstrated drive toward execution & delivery of results. Ability to translate goals into action plans
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.