Sales & Service
- Responsible for forecasting, annual sales budget and expenses monitoring in assigned territory.
- Explore new and expansion project, work together with local distributors to breakthrough key accounts.
- Product promotion and awareness creation to clinicians and laboratory staff on a regular basis.
- Develop Key Opinion Leaders and provide with up-to-date information on the company and its activities.
- To drive sustainable projects (i.e. Continuing Medical Education activities) and work with Medical affairs on local evidences.
- To provide prompt service to customers:
- Response to complaints or inquiries and resolve appropriately
- Up-to-date information on the company and its activities
- Participate in preparations of instrument installations, conduct trainings and minor troubleshooting
- Promotion, demonstrations and product presentations to current and potential accounts
- Monitor and drive all instrument placements
- Maintain excellent knowledge relating to bioMérieux products, competition and market developments.
- To execute company marketing strategies and provide feedback on feasibility, success factors and areas for improvements.
- Attend trade shows and conventions to do product promotions
- To Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- To cooperate and work closely with different stakeholders in the business process including external partners (Distributors) and internal partners i.e. finance, QARA, supply chain and customer service departments to ensure the best distribution service to customers.
- To proactively share info and cooperate with fellow team members in ASEAN and other personnel within the organization where necessary.
- On time report submission as per company policy deadlines
Attitude and Personal commitment
- To maintain a good working atmosphere whatever the issue and urgency involved.
- To participate in the trainings, meetings, cycle conferences and other relevant company activities related to assigned job.
- To ensure a high level of morale within the Company policies.
- To work and consult closely with the Management prior to taking any action for unusual complex and/or sensitive problems and or controversial matters.
- To continually develop communication and selling skills, public speaking, and product knowledge.
- To undertake additional assignment from time to time as directed by Management for your own personal development.
- To remain flexible and mobile in order to assist bioMerieux in Global opportunities.
- BS in Medical Technology, Health Science or related field.
- Extensive In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) exposures in both as part of Principal and Distributor
- Knowledge in Microbiology and Immunology is highly advantageous.
- Excellent selling skills with successful track record
- Excellent communication/presentation and listening skills
- Valid Driver's license with an excellent record
- Independent worker and a self-starter
- Dynamic, people oriented and customer centric individual