A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
If You Join Our Team:
As the Senior Human Resource (HR) Manager, you are part of the St Louis Site Management Team and the North American HR Team. You play a key role in the execution of the HR Roadmap focused on having an engaged workforce to positively impact Public Health . In partnership with the St Louis Site Director, you promote people and organizational decisions that contribute to the development of our teams and business while ensuring the employee experience of each team member. You support the development of leaders and managers through effective coaching and mentoring.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree and more than 8 years of progressive roles in Human Resources, you have experience leading and managing HR teams, and collaborating effectively across all levels of an organization.
- You have demonstrated transparency, trust and empathy in your achievements and relationships.
- You have added value for your respective team(s) in your execution and follow up of the key HR processes (recruitment, performance management, talent management and development).
- You have demonstrated clear and thoughtful communication skills across all levels of an organization through written, oral and presentation skills.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- You are have experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with 24-7 operation
- You have a degree in Human Resources Management and your PHR or SPHR Certification
- Establish and implement the HR agenda in support of achieving business unit objectives.
- Partners with the Site leadership and their teams to develop and implement HR solutions to address organizational needs.
- Partner with leadership and talent acquisition to develop strategies to recruit and retain high caliber talent.
- Achieve a deep understanding of the business strategy, goals and objectives and support organizational changes by developing and implementing appropriate change management strategies.
- Partner with Business leaders to establish and drive employee engagement actions creating a positive high-performance organization.
- Coach and develop key leaders across the business unit.
- Ensure that the most appropriate advice and counsel is provided to internal clients in a timely manner to ensure policies and practices are followed working in partnership with Corporate HR partners, Finance, Legal, Audit and other functions as appropriate.
- Drive performance management and succession planning processes within client groups to develop key talent and bench strength for future needs; Engage in proactive talent retention.
- Key member of the HR team in establishing HR policy, programs, and systems in building a high impact HR function.
- Partner cross-functionally with colleagues across HR Operations, Finance, Benefits and Payroll to create an aligned and effective people resources team.
- Work with leadership to diagnose problems, anticipate needs and promote appropriate solutions.
- Act as a first point of contact for employees and managers in answering day to day HR questions.
- 8 years of increasingly responsible experience in human resources driving business outcomes with strong organizational development skills, knowledge, and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Graduate degree (HRM/MBA) is highly desirable. HR Certification is a plus.
- Previous HR experience in medical device/biotech field HR experience preferred.
- Strong relationship-building skills, results and team orientation and a commitment to the highest level of integrity are required to be successful in the role.
- Proven Organization, Leadership, Critical thinking and effective communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to balance HR requirements against business needs to provide creative solutions for business success is critical.
- Ability to influence without authority is essential.
- Proactive, high energy and self driven
- Managerial experience, coaching and developing team members.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.