This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
Sales Admin Specialist (f/m)
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid work)
Sales data administration in the SAP system:
-Customer data management
• Customer accounts creation/modification/deactivation
-Customer complaints management
-Sales Contract management
-Installed Base management
• Education min. secondary (during studies) or higher
• Very good command of English is required in everyday work
• Good knowledge of another foreign language is welcome (including Spanish, Italian, German)
• Very good knowledge of the Windows environment
• Knowledge of the SAP system
• Focus on details, work under time pressure, continuous improvement of qualifications
• Professional experience is welcome
• Unfixed contract of employment
• Benefits package (medical services; myBenefit cafeteria system, including Multisport Card; Company Social Benefits Fund; learning foreign languages in small groups)
• Good atmosphere and cooperation in teams, chilloutroom with balcony, booksharing
• Possibility of professional development (substantive training, clearly defined promotion path), annual bonus
• Work full of challenges in an international environment in a company with high ethical standards
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.