Come be a part of our team and our mission!
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for a Program Manager to join our growing team!
Assists Associate Program Director, senior Program Managers, and other team members with program planning, scheduling, budgeting, cost analysis, proposal preparation, implementation, performance analysis, internal communications, contract negotiations, and change orders, as well as other aspects of the projects.
Typically will coordinate internal customer communications including proposals, regular updates, and changes to program objectives or specifications.
Manages necessary project documentation such as project plans, risk analysis, verification and validation, and communication plans.
Contributes to the improvement of the project management function (such as through the creation of internal documents, procedures, and processes) to enhance the overall effectiveness of the department.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics’ Quality System.
- Coordinate functional teams to organize and prioritize within projects and ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Coordinate activities between departments (such as facilities, manufacturing, IS, finance and accounting, etc.) within the organization, including with our parent company.
- Ensure project objectives are clearly established and communicated.
- Implement and communicate the strategic and technical direction for the project team.
- Monitor projects throughout development, initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing.
- Ensure achievement of the cost, quality, and time objectives of the projects.
- Help ensure consistent practices throughout all phases of the project life cycle and across projects.
- Ensure compliance with design control and other relevant regulations within guidelines of BFDx’s Quality System.
- Identify any issues (risks) that may delay product or project completion and recommend appropriate action to be taken. Facilitate resolution.
Training and Education:
- Bachelors' degree in business, communication, IT, or equivalent technical field required
- Relevant technical or advanced degree or MBA a plus.
- PMP certification from the Project Management Institute desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organization and attention to detail
- Critical listening skills, and an ability to recognize important and high-level information.
- Ability to prepare quick, pointed summaries for executives and stakeholders
- Leadership skills and the ability to work well with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Flexibility and agility to learn new topics quickly and assist where needed
- Willingness and ability to interact effectively and harmoniously with other people
- Act as an ambassador for your projects and projects the team is responsible for
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively
- Understanding of company organization, operations, product development cycle, and management processes