A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux?
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of the company's Quality System.
- Understand bioMerieux’s technical and scientific mission.
- Understand technical and functional components of bioMerieux
- Participate in development of Test Automation infrastructure including design, build, management, maintenance, and optimization of test suites.
- Provide testing results and analytics to business unit Managers, Directors, and Executive Management Group (EMG) that are clear and understandable enough for these groups and individuals to make decisions based on them.
- Participate in collaboration efforts with global application teams (e.g. bioMérieux France, Cognizant development team in India).
- Participate in supplier sourcing and negotiation requirements as needed.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/ tactical plans based on business and market data.
- Write documentation for verification and validation, technical test creation methods, specifications and reports. Documents typically describe scope, approach, and algorithms. The content of the documentation should be adjusted to match audience.
- Must be familiar with a variety testing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provide test automation software utility training to internal subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with internal quality and application support and test teams to provide accurate coverage to business.
- Prioritize and complete test automation requests in a timely manner.
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
- Recommend process improvement opportunities related to Test Automation.
- Test Automation Engineer is an integral member of Information Systems team. Engineers will contribute to decisions made related to software quality processes and test suite architecture.
- Serve as Test Automation Manager delegate when/if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who are you?
Training and education
- BS degree in Computer Science, IS, IT or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Professional test automation certifications preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
- Experience developing testing solutions with SAP, CRM (Salesforce), and/or other business platforms preferred
- Experience in test suite architecture and system integration with APIs
- Experience in business process automation and API creation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understands ERP and CRM systems infrastructure and how it relates to business processes.
- Experience in creating and maintaining test plans.
- Experience in software development lifecycle especially quality assurance processes.
- Experience with test automation framework tools, like Worksoft, Selenium or postman.
- Experience with programming languages/frameworks like C#, Java, HTML.
- Experience working with applications like SAP, Salesforce, and Jira a plus.
- Experience working with / building API systems integrations
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing, UI testing and end-to-end business process testing.
- Understands software testing best practices.
- Orientation for detail work product, with emphasis or accuracy and completeness.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and flow charts software.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively.
- Must demonstrate ability to complete objectives without high levels of supervision.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.