A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
The Management Information Systems (IS) is fully involved in bioMérieux’s digital transformation strategy worldwide. Our IS teams are in charge of key projects such as the global deployment of our Salesforce CRM solution, SAP and IoT (Internet of Things). They also lead “proofs of concept” related to innovative services with high added value for bioMérieux’s activities. They partner with specialized stakeholders on reference technologies (SAP HANA, Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, SAP Cloud Platform or Microsoft Office 365) to contribute to the constant improvement of bioMérieux’s services.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous possibilities for professional development: you want to contribute to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux?
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of the company's Quality System.
- Understand bioMerieux’s technical and scientific mission.
- Understand technical and functional components of bioMerieux
- Participate in development of Test Automation infrastructure including design, build, management, maintenance, and optimization of test suites.
- Provide testing results and analytics to business unit Managers, Directors, and Executive Management Group (EMG) that are clear and understandable enough for these groups and individuals to make decisions based on them.
- Participate in collaboration efforts with global application teams (e.g. bioMérieux France, Cognizant development team in India).
- Participate in supplier sourcing and negotiation requirements as needed.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/ tactical plans based on business and market data.
- Write documentation for verification and validation, technical test creation methods, specifications and reports. Documents typically describe scope, approach, and algorithms. The content of the documentation should be adjusted to match audience.
- Must be familiar with a variety testing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provide test automation software utility training to internal subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with internal quality and application support and test teams to provide accurate coverage to business.
- Prioritize and complete test automation requests in a timely manner.
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
- Recommend process improvement opportunities related to Test Automation.
- Test Automation Engineer is an integral member of Information Systems team. Engineers will contribute to decisions made related to software quality processes and test suite architecture.
- Serve as Test Automation Manager delegate when/if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who are you?
Training and education
- BS degree in Computer Science, IS, IT or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Professional test automation certifications preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
- Experience developing testing solutions with SAP, CRM (Salesforce), and/or other business platforms preferred
- Experience in test suite architecture and system integration with APIs
- Experience in business process automation and API creation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understands ERP and CRM systems infrastructure and how it relates to business processes.
- Experience in creating and maintaining test plans.
- Experience in software development lifecycle especially quality assurance processes.
- Experience with test automation framework tools, like Worksoft, Selenium or postman.
- Experience with programming languages/frameworks like C#, Java, HTML.
- Experience working with applications like SAP, Salesforce, and Jira a plus.
- Experience working with / building API systems integrations
- Experience in unit testing, functional testing, UI testing and end-to-end business process testing.
- Understands software testing best practices.
- Orientation for detail work product, with emphasis or accuracy and completeness.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and flow charts software.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively.
- Must demonstrate ability to complete objectives without high levels of supervision.
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment.
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13,000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the Company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.