bioMérieux Polska Sp. z.o.o
Clinical Education Manager
Clinical Education Manager
Region : Selected main hospitals across Poland
- Support the commercialization of molecular syndromic assays, by providing education to the hospital personal (physicians, nurses…) on clinical pathways and clinical utility of molecular syndromic testing
- Actively contribute to reaching the companies goals by demonstrating the clinical and economic value of molecular syndromic testing to physicians in hospital environment, working closely with sales team (or distributors) to develop pre-sales and post-sales strategies to bolster sales with existing and new customers
- Impact revenue growth by driving demand and prescriptions in active accounts and converting leads into buying and prescribing customers.
This position will include acting as an clinical expert/liaison by engaging with targeted leads, providing education on the clinical utility of rapid molecular syndromic testing to current and future customers.
Drive demand and prescriptions to increase consumption. Furthermore, the position will work closely with the commercial team including sales forces, marketing representatives & medical advisor positions.
- Act as a clinical resource to the company to provide education to physicians and other hospital personnel on clinical pathways and clinical utility of molecular syndromic testing
- Identify and engage with stakeholders, decision makers and influencers, propose clinical/economic value and solutions (medical staff…)
- Serve as a Clinical resource
- Promote the syndromic approach and demonstrate the HMV (High Medical Value) for current and new panels through sites visits.
- Coordinate hospital-wide education in order to develop demand and to increase prescription of rapid molecular syndromic testing
- Perform Medical presentations in various hospital departments
- Guide and lead staff meetings, case discussions etc.
- Keep the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the risks and opportunities and market acceptance trend related to rapid molecular syndromic testing .
- Maintain a current familiarity of the published medical literature related to rapid molecular syndromic testing as well as relevant competitor’s products.
- Capitalize on relationship opportunities for cross selling bioMerieux products
- participate in clinicians round table meetings and discussions. Working with Health Care Professionals, Infectious Diseases committees to assist with change in clinical protocols and pathways during implementation.
Training & Education :
- Master’s degree in nursing, PharmD, or similar experience of healthcare required with experience in hospital based clinical process implementation
- Strong clinical background – laboratory process experience is a plus
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology/virology methods is desirable.
- Ability to travel (80%)
Experience & Skills :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in hospital environment.
- Willingness to demonstrate clinical value of our products in coordination with business workforce.
- Strong business acumen, integrity and ability to build interdisciplinary consensus.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and have a power of persuasion based on a strong scientific knowledge and organization of health facilities.
- Act as a team to put in place the expected synergy actions with strong problem solving
- Curiosity and continuous learning spirit
- Strong collaboration, documentation and presentation skills, demonstrated superior verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff,
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Driving license cat. B
- Fluent English
WE ARE OFFERING
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity for professional growth and shaping the organization
- Challenging and International environment
- Challenging assignment in the multinational environment with a dynamic team,
- Permanent full-time employment position
- All needed professional tools
- Benefit package (private health care, Multisport Card, life insurance, Company Social Benefits Fund)
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.