The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be expected to work independently with little supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of working in a matrix organization with diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, while remaining dynamic, proactive and resourceful, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Responsible for managing the ASPAC Corporate SVP’s calendar and travel management, including but not limited to Visa applications, processing of expense reports, and maintaining organised record keeping with strict confidentiality
- Data crunching for report indicators and analyses, if needed. Assist with the creation of documents and presentation slides to support team planning, execution and overall efficiency
- Coordinating, facilitating and participate in internal team meetings, offsite meetings/events, including but not limited to tracking of actions and outcomes where appropriate. In addition, when required, you will also provide assistance in areas of equipment orders, initiating purchase requests, ordering office supplies, event planning, timely processing and follow-up of outstanding invoices and maintaining filing system
- Help manage the department budgets and travel budgets, preventing over-expenditure and ensuring funds accounted for in line with company policies & procedures
- Ensure timely processing of Expense claims, requisitions are being raised on time to prevent financial pre-commits, and ensuring vendors are paid on time.
- All other ad-hoc matters as assigned by the manager from time to time.
- At least 5 to 8+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level in MNCs is highly preferred
- Relevant tertiary education or industry qualifications
- Strong organisational skills, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in French/Chinese to communicate with key regional stakeholders is advantageous
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a high level of service orientation, with experience in the management and implementation of multiple projects
- Strong MS Office skills including Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and Word