A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City based BioFire Diagnostics. We believe in the power of diagnostics and bioMérieux sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health across the globe. Come be a part of our mission to help save lives.
Within the IT Solutions R&D Development Team, you role will be to provides technical or business lead and guidance for integration projects for bioMerieux CLARION™ solution throughout the phases of design and development. You will have to leverage the Enterprise Integration Engine Application by engaging directly with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with functional requirements to support our informatics or analytics solutions.
This includes performing debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions involving the Integration Engine application. The role also includes the advanced support, Level 3/Level 4, application monitoring and execution of production application jobs and processes.
Also, delivers the required R&D development of documentation, technical procedures and user support guides for integration systems and other data extraction and data verification tools.
- Through his/her expertise, leads the design and development of integration systems technologies, products and/or services ensuring adherence to established good practices and/or R&D design control policies.
- Works globally to manage UML/Modeling experience within an Integration Engine Application tools to design, develop or implement bioMérieux’s systems/solutions to enterprise and/or cloud-based data integration/EAI solutions
- Drives global “core” integration capabilities to gradually reduce local and customized integration work to the minimum needed to integrate with customers
- Provides recommendations to manage test and simulation plans with internal and external stakeholders, testing the data exchange process end-to-end that facilitates the delivery of quality products or services and mitigates product related risks.
- Bears technical or business responsibility to build import templates from various data sources and execute the data import/export process end-to-end.
- Provide Level 3 & 4 support expertise to regions & subsidiaries when required
Studies, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience with integration of clinical information systems including Pharmacy, LIS, EHR and other related data sources
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data integration and business system designs
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with an Integration Engine. Knowledge of Corepoint Integration Engine a plus
- Experience of product design, development and project technical lead.
- Experience with HIPAA and GDPR guidelines and data handling and management processes for compliance eligibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of confident, positive work ethic with high performance standards coupled with a willingness collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure data integrity and verification
- Experience with various Laboratory information systems Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in tandem.
- Extensive experience with healthcare information systems, data communication standards such as HL7, ASTM, table structure, mapping tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL simulation, testing & execution
- Ability to work in an international environment within Corporate and matrix organizations
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 13,000 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.