- Main Mission and Objective of the Charge
Plan and direct the functions of Accounting & Finance of Chile Subsidiary, in order to ensure compliance with local and international legal regulations, corporate policies and procedures, management control of the business and the availability of resources within an optimal cost - benefit relation according to the needs of the operations, contributing to increase the added value of the business.
- Main responsibilities
- The effective, efficient and accurate reporting of financial information in terms of corporate, statutory management and tax requirements
- Being key finance business partner to the Country Manager & Senior Management Team to improve profitability, cash flows and optimize decision making
- Drive budget and forecasting activities to ensure their reliability and timeliness
- Monitor expenses and resources allocation, identify potential optimizations and lead actions to realize the cost saving
- Efficiently manage company cash flows and banking relationships
- Manage accounts receivable maintaining good DSO levels and minimizing credit risk
- Ensure an adequate Internal Control environment in order to safeguard company assets
- Ensure all tax returns are lodged in timely and compliant manner
- Management of local legal and insurance matters in cooperation with Corporate Legal Department
- Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Five years of commercial experience at least and advanced knowledge of administration & finance.
- Robust negotiation skills and Knowledge of labor, tax, customs and sanitary laws and regulations.
- The ability to generate good relations with decision makers (VITO).
- Experience in the development of business plans and / or commercialization of any region or product line.
- Knowledge of bioMerieux products is desirable.
- Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostic background. It is considered an additional asset
- Scope, Indicators, Calves Contacts::
Financial Dimensions: The Area Manager is responsible for the growth of the territory (Clinic) revenues and for its capacity to generate cash. He / she must achieve the territory sales objective as defined in the annual budget process. This position is responsible for achieving the budget and for maintaining a sales flow that adequately reflects its ability to achieve the objectives of the territory
Statistical dimensions: The regional manager interacts with all new and existing customers in the territory..
- Idiomas: English
XFluent Intermediate Basic
Fluent Intermediate Basic