Corporate Account Manager- Industry (Boston/Philadelphia/Baltimore)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , United States
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Sales & Key Account Management
The purpose of this job is to establish and execute corporate/key account field sales strategies that support the revenue targets and growth objectives, marketing initiatives, and strategic plans of the company. This is accomplished by leading specific local, regional and/or global Healthcare Key and/or Strategic accounts to meet or exceed division revenue targets.
- Grow sales of bioMérieux products and services in assigned strategic/key accounts in accordance with annual sales growth objectives
- Meet and exceed annual sales objectives through the execution and maintenance of assigned Strategic/Key Accounts
- Develop and sustain solid relationships at all levels of the Strategic/Key account’s organization
- Develop a thorough understanding of the accounts needs and requirements; map the organization and present our value
- Act as the main point of contact between Strategic/Key accounts and the Global Strategic Account team
- Work with local and global Sales & Marketing management in developing new or improved sales/support tools.
- For the NORAM Healthcare segment, understand market trends, key investment drivers, customer challenges, and customer journey. Identify the key competitors, players, and their supply chain
- Identify KOL’s within your accounts by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Attend local and national key accounts organization groups (per management approval) to stay abreast of market needs and serve as technical support for microbiology needs
- Adopt a team approach and work with both US and global teams in pursuing common goals.
Studies and Experience:
- Should have very good organization, people, and communication skills. Work efficiently and effectively, lead by example. Have excellent sales skills and a history of proven sales success.
- Good business knowledge with good sales analysis and numbers skills. A thorough knowledge of the product lines, industry, customers and bioMérieux business.
- BS/BA in a science/business related field and/or equivalent experience with bioMérieux. An MBA is preferred although not required. Ability to multitask and manage multiple strategic accounts located throughout the US.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong ability to implement change without authority or direction.
Skills and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Industrial Healthcare Microbiology.
- Knowledge of all Adopt a team approach and work with both US and global teams in pursuing common goals. Adopt a team approach and work with both US and global teams in pursuing common goals. products they are responsible for (hardware, software, test kits, etc.)
- Understanding of the sales process, contact management s/w (CRM). Knowledge of the quality systems methodologies.
- Knowledge of all respective bioMerieux Industry competitors.
- Minimum 5-years business-to-business and/or Account Manager sales experience or management, with a proven track record of results.
- Computer usage, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes). Understand and implement ethical contract practices.
- Revenue generation with eye on profitability, market specialist and strategic planner. Problem solving and teamwork abilities; ability to work within or lead a team.
- Excellent integrator and negotiator, results oriented.
- Ability to work with & influence people without formal authority.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing sales skills to all levels of decision makers. Excellent communicator of "value proposition" to targeted departments within national accounts.
- Willingness to work on continued improvement of the above skills is also required for long term success.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop financial proposals.
Scope and resources accountability, typical performance indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Domestic scope. Direct and/or Indirect support from bioMerieux US Sales & Marketing, bioMerieux Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Customer Service
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): Budget A/B perimeter, sales growth
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Profitability; market share evolution, portfolio evolution
- Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: Internal bioMérieux (Corporate teams, General Managers, Global, Regional & Local commercial teams…), external (Distributors, KOL).
Position is remote but needs to be based in the Northeast and requires 50% travel. Close proximity to major airport required. Reports directly to regional sales management.