Location: Alger, Algeria
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Market Access & Public Affairs
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l’Étoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Company offers numerous opportunities for professional development. You want to help save lives across the globe? Join the 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
The Africa Region is looking for a Market Access Manager biofire Africa. He/She will manage the market access activities for the company’s IVD products Molecular Diagnostics, with a specific focus on pricing and reimbursement, together with a key role in the decision support activity – delivering analyses for transversal strategic initiatives of the company, within the company’s Global Marketing. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of biofire Africa.
What will be your responsibilities?
Market access’ side:
• Centralize the market access expertise at a global level regarding IVD products (Molecular Diagnostics) with a specific focus on pricing and reimbursement, linked with health technology assessment (HTA) activities
• Provide upper management with recommendations regarding the optimal pricing strategies for existing products and services and also reimbursement strategies for the company’s innovative products
• Benchmark on competitive approaches of market access for innovative IVD products
• Build and manage a network of market access experts to keep up-to-date regarding market access evolutions (regulatory changes, new policies, stakeholders mapping…)
Build and manage a network of external agencies able to perform market access studies on a global scale
Decision support’s side:
• Lead high level analyses related to the company’s transversal strategic initiatives, so as to support the decision-making process
• Present these analyses in the most impacting format: straight-to-the-point oral presentations, visual PowerPoint presentations, or other relevant formats
Who are you?
Skills and Qualifications:
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.