A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The Sales Administrator SPOC – Single Point of Contact – is the Local counterpart of the customer order processing operations. The main mission consists of managing the order to cash & end-to-end process of Sales administration within the subsidiary.
What will be your mission
- Organizes and performs, the subsidiary’s quotations, orders, delivery and invoicing to customers in compliance with the applicable procedures and regulations.
- To ensure O2C Operations execution with the highest level of customer delivery, on time, in full.
- To liaise and coordinate with the Third-party logistics partner regarding shipment to customer, proof of delivery (POD) and queries on delivery.
- To be the main contact for sales team in the ordering process and to manage the non-technical customer complaint handling : register customer complaints, coordinate timeously resolution and feedback to customer, give visibility to the Management on the level and root causes of the claims.
- To co-ordinate the in-bound processes with Third-party Importer, logistics partner and accounting partner regarding shipping documents, goods receipts, customs invoices.
- To handle local reverse logistics in co-ordination with Third-party logistics partner and accounting partner.
- To ensure implementation of supply chain related SOP(s) and timely reporting of deviations with root causes to supply chain manager.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the activity being proactive to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and cost optimization.
Who are you?
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales administration or customer service equivalent position
- Good understanding of SAP, policies and sales administration procedures
- Knowledge of the products and customers
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- Customer Focused
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.