Location: CRAPONNE, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Bioscience R&D
Molecular Biology - Referent System Expert - F/M - REF
In a strategic context of developing our molecular biology range for the food industry, we are recruiting a System Expert for our Molecular Biology instruments to work on our growing molecular diagnostics offer.
You have an engineering background in instrument development with at least 6 years of experience in the design of diagnostic systems in molecular biology. Are you versatile with a strong appetite for working on all technical layers? Do you want to become the essential system expert for our molecular solutions within bioMérieux Industry?
Come join us and integrate our R&D teams working in agile mode remotely or face-to-face in different areas of business applications in an international environment in order to:
- Develop an internal and external network to ensure and share an updated state of the art regarding molecular diagnostic needs
- Propose and lead the evolution of systems by being fully knowledgeable on the latest molecular diagnostics innovations.
- Contribute to the definition of the molecular roadmap
We expect our employees to adhere to bioMérieux values:
• Belong: Playing collectively within multidisciplinary and multi-site R&D project teams (France, US,) – Technical English spoken and written imperative!
• Dare: Be curious and force of proposal to bring new designs or technologies to the service of our products
• Being product oriented: Agility, rigor and analytical capacity to contribute to developments and have products with the right level of quality and expected functionalities.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.