Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Position Type: Fixed-Term
Job Function: Customer Service
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
Be responsible for the commercial performance management and improvement to support the continuous growth of Industrial Microbiology in the Asia Pacific region. Drives step changes and continuous improvement in sales force management, productivity efficiency and effectiveness and follows up on our commercial teams aligning their performance with the main commercial strategies
-Drive the implementation of the global commercial performance initiatives in ASPAC industry; identify and animate a multidisciplinary teams to roll-out and maintain projects enhancing and strengthening our process.
-Help ASPAC Industry to ensure communication, adoption and best practices-golden rules sharing to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our commercial organizations.
-In cooperation with global initiatives directors (CVM, CRM, Value+, KAM, Distribution Management, Sales capabilities,..), support regional leaderships in the implementation, execution and follow-up of the commercial vision and strategy.
-Gives support to regional or country leadership in potential commercial transformation projects, make recommendations on priorities and resources if necessary.
-Guarantee the alignment of the initiatives with other global and local commercial transformation initiatives
-Work closely with regional/country functions (Finance, Legal, Supply-Chain, IS, Marketing, Quality, Ethics & Compliance,…) and ensure optimal coordination of all commercial projects.
-Support the adoption of global commercial tools, drive the regional/local change management process. Contribute to global enhancement initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, LANGUAGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Min 5-8 years of professional experience in customer and commercial operations management (sales, marketing, sales operation…),
- Bachelor Degree majoring in business and MBA preferred
- Multicultural experience and leadership
- Successful large scale project management experience and exposure to international complex initiatives
- Previous hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) and be able to translate commercial processes into system requirements
- Strong capability of data collection, proceeding, analysis and presentation.
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven person on identifying the gaps and solving the problem
- Assistant Commercial Operation Manager with less experience will be considered.