A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are seeking a Clinical Implementation Manager to join our Middle East Clinical Operations team! This position will report directly to the Area Business Manager of bioMérieux Dubai Office.
In this position, you will drive new market opportunities for our syndromic approach solutions and improve consumption (in & out of labs) and increase the reach for all stakeholders (labs, clinicians, HCPs & organizations) while coordinating with local commercial and marketing organizations, Medical Affairs as well as working closely with our distributors.
This position is to be based in Dubai with travel expected (40 - 50%) within the Gulf Region mainly Kuwait, Oman & Bahrain and this list is not exhaustive.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
- Support the commercialization of diagnostic tests & solutions and actively contribute to reaching our company sales goals by providing clinical expertise necessary to promote their adoption and use while working with the sales, marketing and medical teams
- Promote the medical and economic value of our high medical value products and solutions by providing education to physicians/nurses/pharmacy staff & other healthcare providers & performing clinical presentations in relevant hospital departments.
- Actively promote bioMérieux products and services through product demonstrations, evaluations, or site visits
- Assist laboratories with implementing our products, tests & solutions in daily routine patient care, then developing best practices and protocols to maximize our products utility,
- Enable our customers in fully utilizing the clinical potential of our products & identify and formulate clinical case studies
- Assist in field based activities of bioMérieux teams and clinical knowledge : report satisfaction, needs & market trends, create new revenue opportunities, assist in executing retention plans on critical accounts, coordinate with Application Specialists to troubleshoot process and product issues, cooperate with marketing representatives and Medical Affairs
- Support development of Key Opinion Leaders network among Clinicians, Laboratory and Administration : capitalize on relationship opportunities for cross selling bioMérieux products & services
- Participate in local, regional and/or national educational and promotional initiatives (ex: trade shows and congresses, symposia and other medical events)
- Support the operational aspects of clinical studies which demonstrate the value of our products and solutions through real-world evidence
Who are you ?
- Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, or related field with a minimum 5 years combined experience in Healthcare and Commercial.
- You are familiar with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or clinical molecular methods
- You have the knowledge of hospital environment, laboratory workflow and clinical care pathways
- You have sales experience in biopharmaceutical or diagnostic field and/or life sciences research with experience in the Gulf region.
- You have experience in hospital based clinical process implementation and improvement
- You have proven skills and experience in presenting medical and technical information to audiences with various degrees of scientific and clinical backgrounds
- You are willing to demonstrate clinical value of our products in coordination with sales and marketing
- You identify and communicate on daily basis with Key opinion leaders in close collaboration with our medical affair team
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are customer and problem solving oriented
- You have a cooperation and team player mindset, negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English and Arabic languages
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.