As a trusted partner, our Public Health mission is to make food systems safer, healthier and more sustainable. Throughout our global network in 27 countries, we offer to our customers a wide range of testing and innovative solutions dedicated to preventing health risks related to food, environment and consumer goods. External growth has been a key pillar of our history with more than 40 acquisitions completed in the last 10 years.
If you want to contribute to an inspiring long-term purpose, to be part of a fast growing company on a high-value market with significant build-up opportunities, and to grow in an entrepreneurial and warm environment, join us!
- Provide effective on-site and second line support for dealers and end users. Respond as needed to phone and e-mail requests.
- Monitor and control spare parts inventory levels. Work with Supply chain operations to ensure adequate and timely delivery of parts to customers, both internal and external.
- As a member of maintenance center to be capable to repair the defective spare parts for investigation
- Optimize existing service processes for corporate and customer benefit.
- Participate in the launch of new product including registration, installation and other related activities.
- Communication with global team and need to cascade latest information for local service person
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in technical field or equivalent work experience More than 5 year’s experience in technical support/help desk role or related experience
- Over 10 years’ experience in technical support/help desk role or related experience
- Experience in a medical equipment service environment
- Experience in a medical equipment service environment preferred
- Experience in delivering technical training.
Current knowledge of medical/electronic technology preferred