The Finance Officer is primarily responsible in providing overall support to the Company on various finance functions. This role will report to the Senior Financial Controller.
- Manage month-end closing activities in coordination with Shared Services Center (SSC)
- Perform monthly P&L analysis and reconciliation of key accounts
- Prepare management reports on operational results particularly on Net Sales, Opex and Margins
Treasury and Accounts Payable:
- Serve as main contact person of SSC on invoice processing and vendor master data.
- Respond to external and internal queries on invoice booking and payments, perform reconciliation with vendors as necessary
- Manage trade payment requirements which includes timely registration and settlement of foreign currency payments and coordination with Intercompany contacts
- Liaise with the bank for treasury operations requirements
- Prepare monthly cash flow report
- Coordinate with tax consulting partners on various tax reporting requirements such as SAP reports and supporting documents.
- Ensure taxes are reported and paid on time
- Manage tax related documents particularly the WHT certificates and collection of ORs
- Perform monthly reconciliation of VAT and WHT
- Review and monitor customer receivables and perform customer reconciliation as necessary
- Coordinate with SSC on collection and payment application
- Perform monthly review and reconciliation of dealer claims and reports
Audit and Internal Control activities
- Serve as contact person for external auditors and ensure timely submission of requirements
- Conduct audits on employee travel and expense reimbursements
- Perform periodic internal control self-assessment, in coordination with various departments
- Participate in internal controls reviews and spearhead implementation of various initiatives
- Fixed Assets - Conduct annual fixed asset count. Coordinate with SSC on AUC review and Fixed Assets creation
- Inventory – Participate in the interim and annual inventory counts. Prepare and coordinate the BIR inventory destruction requirements including inventory valuation.
- Business Partnering – assist the other departments in their Finance related needs
- Perform other tasks as may be requested by immediate supervisor.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 5 years’ experience in senior/supervisory role
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills
- Can work independently and/or within a team setting
- Knowledgeable on local tax and other statutory regulations