A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
Our Industrial Microbiology Unit brings together more than 900 employees around the world. Our mission is to provide the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries with microbiology control solutions to improve product safety and quality.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are seeking an Regional Systems Connectivity Specialist - Europe & Middle East to join our Global Industry Customer Service (GiCS) team!
This position will be based at our site in Craponne, France with expected travel throughout the EME region (30-50%). This position reports directly to the Global Industry Customer Service (GiCS) Expert Unit Manager.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux ?
- Regional support on connectivity:
- Provide connectivity support, troubleshooting and perform remote or on-site training to the local Field Service Engineers, Applications Specialists and IT
- Be the first point of contact and referent for the local teams on connectivity.
- Facilitate the community of connectivity with all the field experts within the EME Region
- Provide support to the local sales and marketing teams regarding connectivity and cybersecurity questioners in tenders.
- Promote the deployment and standardize the knowledge on our connectivity solutions all across the region.
- Interface between Global and local teams:
- Be the voice of the field to escalate to the GiCS (Global Industry Customer Service).
- Land the global initiatives with the regions by collaborating with the local teams and with all the local customer service managers and connectivity specialists.
- Ensure the Customer satisfaction :
- Lead the middleware implementation projects and deployment of bioMérieux’s connectivity solutions for strategic customers.
- Help the local teams in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing our connectivity solutions by performing remote or on site assistance.
- Advise our customers on the best integration of our connectivity solutions in their environment.
- Answer technical questions related to our connectivity solutions and interact with the customer’s Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Security Officer (CSO) and local IT representatives.
- Support and secure new connectivity product launches:
- Actively monitor projects with the GiCS regional and local marketing, in order to deploy the new products in the subsidiaries.
- Animate the communication of these new products local customer service directors and connectivity specialists.
- Promote the use of remote support tools
- Performance indicators and data analysis:
- Monitor the deployment of the remote solutions at regional level and be accountable for the growth of the region.
Who are you?
- Higher education in engineering or IT with at least 5 years’ experience in customer support and connectivity.
- You have strong knowledge regarding networks, middleware and Data Management Software, ideally in a laboratory environment (LIMS, LIS)
- Experience handling various operating systems, CRM software would be a plus
- You are customer oriented and enjoy finding solutions to problems
- You are a team player and thrive working in matrix environment with intercultural teams
- You have strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to clearly explain complex IT subjects to internal and external stakeholder
- You have fluent English (written, oral, listening comprehension)
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.