As bioMerieux ASEAN CFO, reporting direct to the ASPAC CFO and indirect to the ASEAN General Manager, your role will be to lead the ASEAN finance team (located in Singapore, Thailand and Philippines) responsible for supporting both the ASEAN cluster business and the ASPAC Regional Distribution Center (ASPAC RDC). You will work closely with the Shared Service Center located in Poland, in order to deliver the expected financial performance and ensure full compliance with the Group rules and policies, as well as external regulatory constraints. You will act as a Business Partner toward the ASEAN cluster General Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the management on the preparation and presentation of (i) the annual budget, (ii) the periodic business reviews and (iii) the financial implications of business activities. Identify ways to improve the cluster profitability, cash generation and return on the capital employed. Be an active & contributive business partner in building sustainable growth.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting both for statutory and consolidation purposes in compliance with local GAAP and Group chart of accounts as applicable;
- Provide financial forecasting, budgets, performance analysis, investments monitoring and cash optimization respecting Corporate guidelines;
- Connect with the Region and the Corporate, be involved in transversal projects and build a network with different experts from other support functions
- Ensure tax, legal matters and financial compliance,
- Ensure that effective internal control is in place to comply with the group guidelines,
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of strategic planning, introduction of new projects/investments or new acquisitions
- Organize the financial activities in the cluster leveraging on the SSC organization, recruit and supervise the Cluster and the ASPAC RDC financial manager’s. Develop and grow talents.
- Monitor, in close relationship with Supply Chain, the level of inventories with Distributors and sell out data (sales of Distributors to the end-users). Control sell out data (quantities and prices) provided by Distributors (regularly and in detail.
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant financial and operational experience, 3-5 years of management experience
- Proven experience in a multinational company, healthcare industry would be a plus
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience driving business performance.
- Ability to anticipate accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, and operational issues, assess their implications, determine their impact and develop and implement an appropriate action plan.
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems, statements and reports. A strong working knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- Experience partnering with and leading and influencing multiple teams responsible for complex operations in different areas (supply chain, sales admin, HR….).
- Previous managerial and leadership experience of a broad spectrum of professional finance staff (e.g. accounting, financial analysis, budgeting, etc.).
- Demonstrated management experience; successful experience in an international / multicultural setting and role; driving to execution and results, leads and motivates teams
- Strong knowledge of internal control and compliance basics
- Transparent communication