A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
The Product Manager is responsible for managing and promoting the bioMérieux BioFire solutions in the Adriatic Cluster. It consists of supporting Product and Marketing Managers in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as the follow up of the marketing action plans to ensure successful launches of new products and further development bioMérieux solutions. This position collaborates cross functionally with sales teams for current and forthcoming products to ensure the right positioning of the bioMérieux's solutions based on strong knowledge of the competitors offer and the market.
Main accountabilities include:
- Support, develop, implement and follow up the Marketing Action Plans to ensure a leading position in Syndromic testing.
- Support the strategy development and being responsible of definition, implementation and follow up the Marketing tactical plan and the successful launch of new products.
- Analyse and monitor sales evolution and top customers to guide sales department for new opportunities and mitigate threats in collaboration with Adriatic Product Manager for BioFire ranges.
- Ensure a solid product/solution positioning and the market development according to the strategy collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Study and analyse the existing and new competitors offers and market dynamics as well as identify new opportunities of growth of the bioMérieux bioFire offer.
- Manage forecast and allocation activities and support Supply Chain in the management of critical products.
- Be responsible for the regular update of the tender dossiers and Marketing tools.
- Be accountable for technical review of Product Labelling and Marketing material translations requested by Corporate PLD and Marketing for Molecular lines.
- Be accountable for BioFire life cycle management (PPO, customer communication etc.) and managing the new TTP opening
- Support Product Managers on ad hoc projects implementation.
Who are you?
- A scientific degree is required for the role, additional experience in marketing and/or project management and at least 3 years’ experience
- A previous experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
- Requested ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Availability to travel 50% of your time (outside of Italy).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – effectively communicate across numerous functional areas and strong public presentation skills required.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through.
- Must be analytical, articulate, organized and self-starter with full accountability in the role.
- Team Player
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.