A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
The Product Manager is responsible for managing and promoting the bioMérieux's microbiology solutions (products, software and services). It consists in supporting the marketing strategy, supporting and defining the implementation and the follow up of the Marketing Action Plans and the successful launch of new products to boost the microbiology solutions in the fields of Sepsis and AMR/AMS and ensure growth and profitability for bioMerieux.
Main accountabilities include:
- Support and develop, implement and follow up the Marketing Action Plans to ensure a leading position in AMR/AMS of the full microbiology solution in Greece and distribution countries.
- Support the strategy and define, implement and follow up the Marketing actions/events and the successful launch of new products.
- Analyse and monitor sales evolution and top customers to guide sales to new opportunity and mitigate threats in collaboration with Product/Market Manager Microbiology Adriatic.
- Ensure a solid product/solution positioning and the market development according to the strategy collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Study and analyse the existing and new competitors offers and market dynamics as well as identify new opportunities of growth of the bioMérieux microbiology offer.
- Manage forecast and allocation activities and support Supply Chain in the management of critical products.
- Support and contribute to the regular update of the tender dossiers and Marketing tools.
- Be accountable for technical review of Product Labelling translations requested by Corporate PLD for microbiology lines.
- Be accountable for bacteriology products life cycle management (PPO, customer communication etc.)
- Lead the activities for local Key Opinion Leaders management and distributor Microbiology Marketing support
Who are you?
- A scientific degree is required for the role, additional experience in marketing and/or project management for at least 4 years.
- A previous experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
- Requested ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Availability to frequent travel (50% of your time outside of Greece).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – effectively communicate across numerous functional areas and strong public presentation skills required.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through.
- Must be analytical, articulate, organized and self-starter with fully accountability in the role.
- Team player
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.