As a global leader in in vitro diagnostics, bioMérieux has been providing diagnostic solutions that identify pathogens and sources of infection for more than 55 years - improving patient care and consumer safety.
Do you want to help save lives around the world? Become part of the more than 13,000 employees of bioMérieux!
We are looking for a Customer Service Performance Manager
Location: homebased in DE, AT, CH, FR or POL
As Cluster Service Performance Manager you will be at the heart of the company’s service strategy. Your main task is to actively support the continuous improvement of the service organization in terms of customer satisfaction and organization efficiency, through its daily operations as well as through specific transformation projects.
- Work closely with the Senior VP Customer Service
- Assessing the service organization performance
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Analyzing deviations and performing root-cause analysis
- Defining and adopting best practices and golden rules
- Represent the local organization on global continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive the implementation of the global service improvement programs
- Be the key Point of Contact for all infrastructure-related topics for service, e.g. regarding our Customer Relationship Management system
- Work with corporate functions (Finance, Legal, Supply-Chain, IT…) and different business units to ensure coordination of cross-functional requirements
- Knowledge of in-house and field customer service operations with min 5 years of professional experience
- Successful large scale project management experience and exposure to international complex initiatives
- Profound experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com) and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to translate or relate processes and system requirements
- Excellent analytical skills, including data analysis, business intelligence practices
- Process optimization experience and mindset, specifically LEAN practice
- Ability to understand complex internal company processes (sales, finance, marketing, supply chain, legal)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Readiness and willingness to travel to support global and local initiatives
- Proactive and able to get things done in a timely manner
- a great team player
- English fluently is required, preferably German fluently as well
- French would be a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
We are a family-run, international and innovative company with a corporate culture that puts people first. We are continuously working on our long-term vision in serving public health.
We offer exciting experiences in a company that brings together talents from different backgrounds and creates an environment to grow personally every day. This was also recently rewarded with the TOP EMPLOYER certificate.
These are the benefits we offer you:
* strong attention to your development, including in-house Mérieux University training.
* flexible working time models tailored to your individual needs, mobile working, partial pension scheme
* attractive social benefits package
* state-of-the-art work environment and digital equipment
* fresh fruit and drinks at the Nürtingen site
We look forward to receiving your application!