A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our Clinical Sales team! Reporting to the Business Manager for the region, this position will be the primary contact for customers, responsible for cultivating and driving the commercial relationship for customer accounts to achieve territory sales budget target.
This role will work closely with the Business Developers in their relevant specialisms and will ideally be based near London or West, covering the South West territory including Cornwall and Devon.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux?
Main accountabilities include:
- Act as the main contact for customers in the territory.
- Develop the knowledge at the customer site identifying all decision makers, competitor assets and customer related incidents and being responsible for ensuring this is captured in CRM.
- Develop relations at all levels of management in the institution for a holistic view.
- Strategic account management to maintain relationships and grow/achieve annual sales objectives with a comprehensive overview of all bioMérieux product range.
- Manage the entire sales process and define and communicate the actions to be carried out with the support of internal experts.
- Assist in generating tender responses and lead negotiations and discussions until the signing of sales contracts, relying on the business developers to finalise the opportunities.
- Present Managed service contract (MSC) Reconciliation Data to customers at required frequency
- Ensure close communication with the business developers and/or hierarchical management for the account strategy in relation to labchains and central purchasing agencies.
- Ensure the compliance of sales activities, commercial policy, and company policies.
- Any other duties as required
Who are you?
Studies and Experience:
- Bachelor of science requited, post graduate degree in Business or Marketing is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a sales role, ideally in Life science environment
- Knowledge of the bioMérieux offer and the competing offer
Competencies and Required Skills:
- Ability to have a comprehensive overview about bioMérieux's product range
- Strong business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct
- A solid leader, you are able to lead negotiations and influence others, notably C Suite level.
- You adapat easily in a constantly changing environment and enjoy working on a multifunctional team
- You are able to turn complexity into simplicity, prioritize, decide and execute
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills to judge competitive response to sales strategy and make appropriate adjustments
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good ability to communicate and present
- Solution oriented, creative
What do we offer?
An exciting and enriching experience in an international, world leading company along with training, a car or car allowance, a competitive sales incentive plan and opportunities for career development.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.