A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Business Developer Syndromic. Reporting to the Sales Manager for the region, this position will be the business developer for the molecular syndromic solutions through product technical aspect & medical value. You will be responsible for following up qualified leads and converting these into buying and prescribing customers and collaborating with the Account Managers to propose the best offer to our customers and achieve the overall sales target and growth for Molecular Range.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux?
Main accountabilities include:
- Analyse strategic decision making in the hospital and understand customer needs.
- Identify and convince decision makes and influencers. Propose technical, financial and clinical solutions ( Clinicians and C-Suite).
- Collect insights from healthcare providers regarding the clinical and diagnostic management of Infectious Diseases and use this information to prepare the way for more appropriate and wider usage of the products.
- Organise and perform clinical visits to increase consumption of the installed base.
- Collaborate closely with Account Manager and Business Developer Molecular to have the best offer to the customer with other bioMérieux products
- Support Account Managers in pre sales works and provide tenders support.
- Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to regional congresses.
- Set up evaluations in line with marketing department scientific protocol requirements.
- Ensure a sufficient number of visits to clinicians respecting the “norm”/objective set in the territory. Respect the basics of bioMérieux Sales Excellence principles.
- Ensure the compliance of sales activities, commercial policy, and company policies.
- Any other duties as required
Who are you?
Studies and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science requited, PHD in biology/infectious diseases ideally with a specialization in Molecular and a combined business degree.
- Previous experience in sales role, ideally in the Life science environment
- Knowledge of the bioMérieux offer and the competing offer
Competencies and Required Skills:
- Cutting-edge scientific understanding and technical expertise in molecular diagnostics is a plus
- Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication/promotional initiatives
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent business and strategic planning and execution capabilities with drive for results
- Passionate about achieving timelines taking cost and quality into consideration
- Customer focus
- Ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with health-care professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Leader and motivator
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of relevant ethical and legal guidelines and high compliance with external guidelines as well as internal standard operating procedures
A competitive offer with training, car or cash allowance, pension and other benefits are part of the package.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.