A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
Our teams working across our digital transformation and information technology areas are literally changing healthcare through technology. Their various expertises are serving innovations for patients and business. Development of new solutions (hardware and software) as well as building qualitative data and insights contribute to the constant improvement of public health.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities at bioMérieux?
- Designs the service and ensures it is formalized, communicated and known : defines business SLA and manages their evolution; promotes usage of service to end-users and maximize usage of service features;
- Ensures accuracy of published service catalog and referential (CMDB update, ticketing tool workflow updated, ..);
- Implements the service : Follows carefully what the partners deliver; Coordinates high severity incidents resolution; Leads problems resolution; Review Root Cause Analysis (RCA) when needed
- Drives the continuous improvement plan on existing services including cost, enhancement follow-up and service performance;
- Monitors service performance : Measures and provides reporting and metrics on performance of the service (SLA & OLA) and confirm quality of service provided;
- Ensures business satisfaction with agreed and measured level of service, followed jointly with Business;
- Guaranties proper onboarding / offboarding application following knowledge transfer, methodology & IT frameworks : work proactively with upcoming projects to secure new services settings;
- Manages obsolescence : ensures the application portfolio is reviewed periodically and drives the team to execute the defined roadmap according to IS priorities;
- Guides, motivates and drives collaborators and partners to deliver support activities to reach defined objectives.
Who are you?
- Knowledge and competencies :
- Soft skills :
- Used to active listening, with a real sense of communication up and down within the organization
- You are autonomous and know how to work with team on priorities
- You are curious and have a customer oriented vision to share
- You are rigorous, structured and know how to work in a multi-task context with adaptability
- You work in English, with a real team spirit mindset, with colleagues based in other countries (US, ASPAC)
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.