A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will be your responsibilities within bioMerieux ?
- Drive development and consolidation of national market data’s and customer insights (maturity, competition, regulation…)
- Lead the developments and execution of local marketing plan in alignment with the global marketing strategy
- Ensure successful products and services launch
- Lead marketing local input into budget, Strategic Plan and Commercial kick-off
- Provide market/customer insights to guide sales activities
- Modify/Create promotional materials to deliver customer value
- Responsibility Budget achievement for Industry Food and Health & Personal Care product lines
- Discover Customer Needs and be able to deliver a strategical approach accordingly
- Manage and organise workshops, symposiums, meeting with experts, market research and promotional activities and monitor their follow up and impact
- Manage external communication and contacts with opinion leaders, market segment associations and Strategic Accounts, be in contact with Global Marketing
- Supports product life cycle including feed-backs and adjustments to local requirements.
- Develop a measurement plan to assess the efficiency of their marketing activities and its customers and business impact.
- Ensure alignment and communication between global, regional and local marketing organizations.
Who are you?
- This is a product management role with primary responsibility for developing and executing marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Based in Istanbul
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or business-related field; MBA preferred
- Preferably 3 years experience minimum in Marketing, Biology or Laboratory and Sales experience are plus
- Good knowledge of diagnostic environment
- Clear Understanding of Food and Pharmaceutical & cosmetic industrial processes
- SAP and CRM experience is a plus
- Strong Knowledge on analytical marketing, Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing and Operational Marketing
- Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork skills and customer oriented
- Strong business acumen along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
- Ability to prioritize, decide and execute
- Autonomous, able to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and demonstrate can-do attitude.
- Native Turkish and fluent English is mandatory.
- No restrictions to frequent travel in Turkey or abroad
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.