Come be a part of our team and our mission
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 11 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City-based BioFire Diagnostics and one subsidiary in Montreal, Canada.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our growing team! The Receptionist plays a key role in the organization by acting as the first point of contact for our guests and visitors. The selected individual will create a positive first impression by providing excellent and timely customer service.
This is a part time position 9am-2pm Monday - Friday
Key job duties include:
- Answering inbound communications, both over the phone and via email, professionally and quickly
- Providing excellent customer service to both guests and employees
- Handling mail for assigned locations, which includes distribution of incoming mail and preparing outbound shipments
- Maintaining office supply stock as needed
- General office duties and other activities as assigned
This position requires a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. Successful candidates will have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service related role, although previous reception experience is strongly preferred. In addition, we are looking for an individual that possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Strong computer skills, especially with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to utilize multi-line phone system
- Punctuality in opening/closing the front desk
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize shifting responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
- Collaborative and able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment
- High-level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be able to safely lift 25 lbs.